- Skill level: Intermediate
- Date: Saturday, 12 Nov, 2:00 – 4:00 pm (1 session, 2 hours)
- Instructor: Cristina Simionovici
- Cost: $29 + HST
This is a ‘beyond the basics’ class for students with newly acquired continental knitting skills. You will learn how to manage a variety of additional techniques with comfort and efficiency, including increasing, decreasing, and knitting in the round.
- Adding stitches at the end of the row
- Making stitches
- Left slanting decreases
- Right slanting decreases
- Balanced double decreases
- Knitting in the round
Students must be comfortable with continental knitting and purling (any continental method).
Please bring the following with you to class:
- Light coloured DK weight yarn (wool recommended)
- Needles to suit the yarn (if in doubt, check the ball band recommendations)
- Stitch markers
There is no homework for this class.