- Skill level: Intermediate
- Dates: Saturdays, 2 & 16 Dec, 11 am – 1pm (2 sessions, 4 hours total)
- Instructor: Cristina Simionovici
- Cost: $53 + HST
Take advantage of the magic of two-colour (almost brioche) stitch and create an intricate vertical stripes cowl.
- knitting in the round
- brioche knit stitch (brk, also known as ‘bark’)
- i-cord bind-off
- provisional cast-on
Previous experience with knitting in the round and brioche stitch will help.
Please bring the following with you to class:
- 2 balls of contrasting coloured yarns (Bella Cash from Debbie Bliss is the recommended yarn)
- 1 circular needle 16-24 inches (check size with the recommended size on the yarn label)
- scrap yarn
- crochet hook for provisional cast on
No homework is required to prepare for the first session of this class. A moderate amount of homework will be assigned to prepare for the second session.