Posting date: 9 June 2021
On Friday, 11 June, Creative Yarns is re-opening (again) for in-person shopping, at reduced capacity. Our hours will be:
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Creative Yarns will be following all city and provincial rules and guidelines for safe Step 1 re-opening. In particular:
- Please read and follow the City of Toronto patron screening criteria before deciding to visit.
- Masks are required for all persons able to wear one.
- We cannot accommodate more than two customers in the store at one time. Please be mindful if there are others waiting to enter, and keep your visits as brief as you conveniently can.
- We cannot allow extended ‘sit and knit’ time in the seating area.
- Hand sanitizer is available when you enter, and we are cleaning all customer-used surfaces after every visit.
Online shopping with curbside pickup is still available for anyone not comfortable with visiting in person, but we hope that this opportunity to look at our yarns for yourself will be helpful to many of you.
We are very much looking forward to the time when COVID restrictions are no longer necessary! There is nothing we enjoy more than having a store full of knitters, relaxing together to chat, knit, and share creative ideas.
In the meantime, thank you very much for your continued patronage through this very difficult time. Your words of encouragement and support, as much as your purchases, have made it possible for us to keep operating and have hope for the future.