- Skill level: Intermediate
- Dates: Saturday, 26 Mar, 10:30 am – 1:30 pm (1 session, 3 hours)
- Instructor: Sherri Bondy
- Cost: $35 + HST + materials
Have you always wanted to learn how to do charted patterns but couldn’t figure out what all the squiggles on the page meant?
Come join us as we demystify the squiggles, work through a sample chart, and give you the skills you need to read charted patterns written in any language
You will learn about:
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- Double crochet
- Chain stitch
- Charted patterns – filet, circular, square
- Foreign terminology
This is not a beginner class. Students must be comfortable with the standard stitches.
Please bring the following with you to class:
- Worsted weight yarn with a smooth texture
- Hooks appropriate to yarn chosen
- darning needle
- pen/pencil & paper
- measuring tape
There is no homework required to prepare for the class.