Posting date: 15 May 2020
Per provincial guidelines, we will be re-opening the store on Tuesday 19 May. This is very exciting, after such a long shut-down, and we are really, really looking forward to seeing many of you again. However, we must work with some limitations and restrictions:
- Opening hours: Tuesday to Friday, 10 am – 6 pm; Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
- No more than two customers in the store at one time.
- Maintain 2m (6 ft) distance from other people at all times within the store.
- Please wear a mask while in the store.
- Please keep visits short, both to minimise any contagion risk in shared indoor spaces, and to allow other customers time to visit.
- Customers are invited to use our hand sanitizer (available at the counter), or washroom (at back of store) to wash hands on entering and/or before leaving the store.
- Please stay home if you have any symptoms of cough or fever
Additionally, the online shopping portal is still available, with shipping or curbside pick-up options.
We are sorry, but we still cannot offer hands-on knitting assistance yet.
The coronavirus is still with us, and there is an expectation that numbers of new cases will rise as businesses all over Toronto start operating again. So it is very important that we follow all of the provincial and Health Canada safety guidelines.
Persons considered ‘at risk’ should not visit any store, including ours, until further notice. Persons at risk include: anyone in poor general health, anyone with immuno-compromisation issues, anyone with cardiovascular issues, anyone with diabetes of any type, anyone with chronic respiratory issues.